Re: [ldm-users] ldm.tamu.edu

There was a slight hiccup with the cluster routing service last night as I
brought ldm3.tamu.edu back online. As far as we can tell now, everything is
working fine. Hundreds of active connections are working, and the cluster
status is as follows:

Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  ldm.tamu.edu:unidata-ldm wlc persistent 60
  -> ldm1.tamu.edu:unidata-ldm    Route   2      35         0
  -> ldm2.tamu.edu:unidata-ldm    Route   2      42         0
  -> ldm3.tamu.edu:unidata-ldm    Route   2      219        0

Are you still seeing connection errors to ldm.tamu.edu?

Chris Mouchyn
Systems Analyst II
Texas A&M University
Academy of Advanced Telecommunications and Learning Technologies

email: mouchyn@xxxxxxxx
jabber: mouchyn@xxxxxxxx

On Apr 23, 2013, at 8:01 AM, Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate wrote:

> [...]

  • Search the ldm-users archives: