Re: [ldm-users] Product queue always empty.

If you have configured the conf files, then started LDM, you might have a problem.

I recommend to simply restart LDM with "ldmadmin restart".

Also, look at the queue file with "ls -lh ~/var/queues/".

If you still have problems, you will need to confirm that there are allows for your site that match the requests you have in your ldmd.conf file.

Donna