Re: [ldm-users] Missing AWOS sites?

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

Has anyone else noticed a number of METARs dropped off the FAA NADIN and NOAAport feeds at around 12Z this morning? In Illinois, DeKalb (KDKB), Peru (KVYS), Jacksonville (KIJX), Lansing (can't remember the ID at the moment). In Wisconsin, Prairie du Chein (KPDC) and Baraboo, WI are off. In Indiana, Renssalaer is offline. These are just a sample of the ones I know off the top of my head.

There is some ongoing AT&T outage that is impacting AWOS sites. Those AWOS sites on verizon are okay, outside of their data transmissions being sent to the president for review.

daryl

--
/**
 * Daryl Herzmann