[ldm-users] new server, need upstream feeds for NEXRAD2

Good weekend to you all.  Our new 1Gbps server in Chicago will be online
within 48 hours, and we're planning on making it a L2 firehose for anyone
who needs feeds.  (It's also going to be doing a fair amount of computation
on the volume scans themselves, keeping track of VCPs, making
Gaussian-smoothed tiles for Google Maps, etc.)

However, we're in need of some providers for the NEXRAD2 feed.  Can anyone
help us out?

I'll have the IP information shortly.  Please feel free to contact me
directly.

Once up, we'll be happy to share with anyone, so if you need a primary or
backup ALLOW line on our server, please also let me know, and I will set
you up.

Thanks!

Blair

--