Re: [ldm-users] my data seems to be blackhole-ing

The only thing I have in my pqact.conf is to request all NEXRAD2 from
idd.tamu.edu

I've left ldmadmin in verbose mode for the last 20 minutes, and it's put
nothing besides the contents of "ldmadmin watch" into that file.

What else should I be seeing?

--
Blair Trosper
Weather Data / Updraft Networks