[ldm-users] NCEP ftp servers

If someone in the know could reply offline to this as I know it is OT..we have
been unable to get the GFS from the NCEP ftp server (ftp.ncep.noaa.gov) since
the 12Z run this AM. I know it isn't operational but when NOMADS started having
issued we switched...now my NOMADS scripts don't work because the master
directory (we need the full run to 1mb) isn't there anymore.

Anyone have any scoop on the FTP servers as I got much better bandwidth from
them than I ever did with NOMADS before this issue.

Thanks,
Robert Mullenax
CSBF Meteorology

  • Search the ldm-users archives: