Re: [ldm-users] 20131112: rtstats cumulative summary/graphs

I've always lived and breathed in Chrome, and I remember this working fine
in the recent past.  If I were to guess, I would say Chrome 30, which came
out in the last few months, may have broken it.

Curiously, it works fine in Safari on my MacBook, but not in Chrome...so
the problem may be independent of WebKit itself...