Re: [ldm-users] LDM crashed this morning on satellite ingesters

On Tue, 25 Feb 2014, Patrick L. Francis wrote:

Thanks Gilbert   As you know I have two dish systems (both running ldm
6.8.1)... fortunately there was not an interruption this morning.

fyi

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?dc1noaa01.hamweather.net
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?dc1noaa02.hamweather.net

That's what I am seeing...older LDM's are fine, newer ones crashed.
I sent in log files from this event from two different sources,
but I want Steve or Tom from UNIDATA to see what they want us to do
about this...or what specifically they would like to see to narrow
down this issue.

Well, I just read Steve Emmerson's response. Sounds good, Steve!

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **