Re: [ldm-users] NEXRAD2/NEXRAD3 lag?

Blair,

I'm shocked you are not getting any replies. I wish I could be of further
help.

Our NEXRAD2 and NEXRAD3 ingest LDM is not seeing any delays in retrieval or
writing the last chunk to disk. I don't believe we ever experienced this
issue, as I also went through our machines when you sent the original email
and could not identify any problems.

Let me know if there is any other way that I can help you. I'm more than
willing to poke around our LDM machines and relay any information that
might assist you.