[ldm-users] 20140728: OS Question for LDM use

Hi Heather,

re:
>I am about to configure a new system to run my LDM on.  What Operating
>System do you recommend using.  Am I good with the latest 64-bit CENTOS?

We use CentOS 6.5 x86_64 here in the UPC and on VMs in both the Amazon ECW
and Microsoft Azure clouds, so yes, you should be good with this distro.

Aside: we will be downloading and testing CentOS 7 in the near future.

* Tom Yoksas                                            UCAR Unidata Program *
* (303) 497-8642 (last resort)                                 P.O. Box 3000 *
* yoksas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  Boulder, CO 80307 *
* Unidata WWW Service                            http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/*

  • Search the ldm-users archives: