[ldm-users] LDM 6.12.5 is on all NIU machines, and...

It is also on the College of DuPage's NOAAport ingest server. All with no problems! We are now all ready for the three new channels of NOAAport goodness that should be coming our way in the weeks, months and years to come.

And we haven't lost a packet in 48 hours with the new feed. Bravo, NWS!
Hats off to Jami Casamento, Raytheon, Globecomm, Stonie Cooper, Patrick
Francis and others for making this new upgrade smoother for all the rest
of us out here. NOAA has reportedly transitioned a bunch of sites
successfully today, with no issues reported.

Now I can sit back, relax, and enjoy the rest of this Labor Day weekend. Hey, why is the water park padlocked, empty of water and closed?!?

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **