[ldm-users] Weatherx.admin.niu.edu downtime

Hello all,

We've been down for 2 hours now, and continuing, but some of our Internet is coming back. There's some damage around the data center that feeds us our Internet 2 due to the severe thunderstorms that hit us. They were swapping out generators this week, and were hoping for no severe weather or power ouatges. Whoopsie! We will probably be down for at least another few hours while our local utility restores power. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **