Re: [ldm-users] MADIS data ingest

Does anyone have the pqact entries for NEXRAD from unidata and profiler data from FSL?
Thanks,
Rusty

Donna Cote wrote on 10/7/2014 10:44 AM:

I believe this means you should not use parens

MADIS\.maritime

Not MADIS\.(maritime)

On Oct 7, 2014 12:09 AM, "Justin Balbierer" <jbalbier@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jbalbier@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I was looking to setup my LDM to ingest MADIS data.

    FSL provided the following info for the ldmd.conf

     request  FSL2  "^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.(maritime)"
    ldm.madis-data.nws.noaa.gov <http://ldm.madis-data.nws.noaa.gov>
     request  FSL2  "^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.(metar)"
    ldm.madis-data.nws.noaa.gov <http://ldm.madis-data.nws.noaa.gov>

    For the pqact, they provided the following:

     FSL2    ^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.maritime\.(.*) FILE
    -overwrite -close -log -edex /usr/local/ldm/etc/MADIS.sh
    /awips2/data_store/manual/point/maritime/netcdf \1
     FSL2    ^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.metar\.(.*)   FILE
    -overwrite -close -log -edex /usr/local/ldm/etc/MADIS.sh
    /awips2/data_store/manual/point/metar/netcdf \1

    I added their script, data directory and attempted to run, but
    every time I try, I get the following error, "Checking pqact(1)
    configuration-file(s)...
        /usr/local/ldm/etc/pqact.conf: remove leading spaces in the
    following:
            1: FSL2 ^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.maritime\.(.*)
            4: FSL2 ^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.metar\.(.*) "

    Does anyone know what this means? I made sure everything was
    tab-spaced. I'm not entirely sure I need the script for edex either.

    - Justin

begin:vcard
fn:William Pennoyer
n:Pennoyer;William
org:SSAI ESPDS O&M Support Contractor Team;301-683-3253
email;internet:William.Pennoyer@xxxxxxxx
title:Programmer Analyst
tel;work:301-683-3253
note:work 301-683-3253