Re: [ldm-users] MADIS data ingest

Just a heads-up. The profiler program is in its waning days. And, EarthData
is taking over the GPS-Met program via CRADA. I think/hope the GPS data
will remain available for Federal and education use but I'm not sure.

gerry

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 10:52 AM, William Pennoyer <william.pennoyer@xxxxxxxx
> wrote:

>  Does anyone have the pqact entries for NEXRAD from unidata and profiler
> data from FSL?
> Thanks,
> Rusty
>
> Donna Cote wrote on 10/7/2014 10:44 AM:
>
> I believe this means you should not use parens
>
> MADIS\.maritime
>
> Not MADIS\.(maritime)
> On Oct 7, 2014 12:09 AM, "Justin Balbierer" <jbalbier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>  I was looking to setup my LDM to ingest MADIS data.
>>
>>  FSL provided the following info for the ldmd.conf
>>
>>  request  FSL2  "^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.(maritime)"    ldm.madis
>> -data.nws.noaa.gov
>>  request  FSL2  "^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.(metar)"        ldm.madis
>> -data.nws.noaa.gov
>>
>>  For the pqact, they provided the following:
>>
>>  FSL2    ^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.maritime\.(.*)   FILE -overwrite
>> -close -log -edex   /usr/local/ldm/etc/MADIS.sh
>> /awips2/data_store/manual/point/maritime/netcdf \1
>>   FSL2    ^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.metar\.(.*)    FILE -overwrite
>> -close -log -edex   /usr/local/ldm/etc/MADIS.sh
>> /awips2/data_store/manual/point/metar/netcdf \1
>>

>>  I added their script, data directory and attempted to run, but every
>> time I try, I get the following error, "Checking pqact(1)
>> configuration-file(s)...
>>     /usr/local/ldm/etc/pqact.conf: remove leading spaces in the following:
>>         1: FSL2    ^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.maritime\.(.*)
>>         4: FSL2    ^FSL\.CompressedNetCDF\.MADIS\.metar\.(.*) "
>>
>>  Does anyone know what this means? I made sure everything was
>> tab-spaced. I'm not entirely sure I need the script for edex either.
>>
>>  - Justin

Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS
405.325.6371