Re: [ldm-users] FSL PROFILER data

Rusty and All,

Since I haven't seen any other response to your question... the feed of
NOAAnet profiler netCDF files via LDM from the NOAA Profiler Network was
finally discontinued by the NWS on 11/5/2014. The file content, which has
been dwindling over the last couple years, was down to just the
Platteville, CO, site and three sites in Alaska. The files had continued
flowing well past their announce shutoff date, per this notice:
   http://profiler.noaa.gov/npn/

Meanwhile, I understand that what data are being generated are still
available in BUFR format over NOAAPORT.

   Bob Lipschutz
   NOAA/ESRL/Global Systems Division
   IT Services/Data Services Group