Re: [ldm-users] MADIS Data

Kevin,

No problem. My old entry to ldm.madis-data.noaa.gov continues to work just
fine though. You could try that hostname if you were using
ldm.madis-data.nws.noaa.gov before. Though ldm.madis-data.noaa.gov appears
to point at ESRL so you probably won't have any luck doing so.

I'm in the same boat as you with the new LDM at ldm.madis.ncep.noaa.gov. No
error messages but also nothing useful coming from a 'notifyme' to that
host.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 6:16 PM, Kevin W. Thomas <kwthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx