Re: [ldm-users] LDM tables issue?

Bruce,

Search for the string "Couldn't get parameter info:" in the log file for
your LDM NOAAPort ingester. This will identify the relevant fields of the
missing parameter. See if you can find that parameter in any of the GRIB2
table files and copy it to the file identified in the log message.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson