Re: [ldm-users] NOAAport satellite image issue?

On Mon, 8 Jun 2015, I pontificated the following fiasco:

One thing you
need to be aware of, though: when we upgraded, we forgot to stop the LDM.
After the upgrade, he LDM received only partial packets for a while, and
then nothing. We had to restart the LDM to get it to work again. We got
some very interesting messages in our ldmd.log file in that mess, and we
have shared them with UNIDATA. Bottom line: when you do the firmware
upgrade, shut down the LDM first.

Boom goes the dynamite! Steve found this issue quickly, and has just released a bugfix for it:

6.12.14
    Logging:
        Corrected bug dealing with variadic arguments that could cause a
        crash under certain circumstances.

    pq_test_insert(1):
        Created test utility for inserting synthetic data-products into
        the product-queue.

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***