Re: [ldm-users] NLDN feed back up, but moved - was Re: NLDN feed down

On 12/01/15 13:26, Knight, David wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks to the help of Tom Yoksas, and other Unidata staff, we now
have the NLDN feed available again. We also moved it to a new computer.
Please change your request from
      striker2.atmos.albany.edu
      striker.atmos.albany.edu

(note, the “2” has been removed from hostname)

I am not seeing any products coming through.

Products are now being sent out in 1 minute bins (instead of 6 minute)
so the data will be a little more timely.

We also have the possibility of including both cloud to ground
and cloud to cloud data. Currently the feed contains only
cloud to ground strikes. Is this something you’d be interested in?
Would it break what you are doing now?

Both the one minute files and cloud to cloud would be great for us.
We forward lighting products to our research aircraft to partially mitigate
hazards of operating around convection.

David