Re: [ldm-users] NLDN feed back up, but moved - was Re: NLDN feed down

  • To: "Larry D. Oolman" <ldoolman@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] NLDN feed back up, but moved - was Re: NLDN feed down
  • From: "Knight, David" <dknight@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 00:50:41 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
Hi Larry,
    Can you check to see it products are arriving now?
try
notifyme -xvl- -h striker.atmos.albany.edu -f NLDN
also try the same on your ingest machine.

I’m seeing
ldmd.log:Dec  2 00:20:46 striker weather.uwyo.edu(feed)[15619] NOTE: Starting
Up(6.11.7/6): 20151201232045.064 TS_ENDT {{LIGHTNING,  ".*”}}

Thanks
David

  • Search the ldm-users archives: