Re: [ldm-users] NOAAPort NIDS versus

Art,

Rather than work around the issue, have you tried asking the PyART guys?
I'm pretty sure they'd be interested in this fact. You can open an issue at
https://github.com/ARM-DOE/pyart/issues , or they have a mailing list at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/pyart-users . I'm happy for the
code in MetPy to end up in PyART as well.

Ryan

--
Ryan May, Ph.D.
Software Engineer