[ldm-users] NR2 Data Missing via LDM Feeds

We're retrieving NR2 data on two different servers from different LDM feeds
(primary - ERC ldm, backup - Unidata).

The pqact.conf and ldmd.conf files are the same (except for the LDM feeds).

However, when a comparison is done on the data from the servers, data is
missing from BOTH LDM feeds.
For instance, server 1 is missing 1000 files that are on server 2, and
server 2 is missing a different 1000 files that are on server 1.

We are using the 2-step process for NR2.

Does anyone have a solution for LDM not retrieving all NR2 data?  I can
copy and paste our pqact and ldmd if necessary.

Thanks,
Robert

--
*Robert J. McFadden*
Applications Developer, ERT/STG - Federal Government Contractor

The newly formed NCEI merges the National Climatic Data Center (NCDC), the
National Geophysical Data Center (NGDC), and the National Oceanographic
Data Center (NODC).

*Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NOAANationalClimaticDataCenter
<http://www.facebook.com/NOAANationalClimaticDataCenter> Twitter: @NOAANCDC
@NOAAOceanData*