Re: [ldm-users] links/resources for ldmd.conf and pqact.conf for various products?

  • To: Joseph Spenner <joseph85750@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] links/resources for ldmd.conf and pqact.conf for various products?
  • From: Ryan May <rmay@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 13:43:26 -0600
Joseph,

The THREDDS team maintains the configurations for the machines we maintain
at:

https://github.com/unidata/TDSConfig

These include the LDM pqacts to handle the various datasets that TDS is
capable of serving. The basic set of pqacts is here:

https://github.com/Unidata/TdsConfig/tree/master/idd/pqacts

Ryan