Re: [ldm-users] kernel flaw exploit

For the time being I have found this in regards to CentOS:
https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=59782

No real patch but it is a temporary band-aid.

Brian Werner
iLab
Lead Engineer, National MesoNet Project
304.368.6122
brian.werner@xxxxxxx

On 10/24/2016 12:26 PM, Ryan Hickman wrote:
Patrick,

Many thanks for the heads up. RHEL 7 appears to have been addressed by RedHat (https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2016-2098.html <https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2016-2098.html>). Waiting on this to make its way to CentOS channels.