Re: [ldm-users] NEXRAD3 feed down from TAMU

  • To: Joe Sirott <sirott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] NEXRAD3 feed down from TAMU
  • From: Donna Cote <d-cote@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 12:58:12 -0600
All, sorry for the lack of comment from me.

We have two relay servers and rebooted each. One had no problems booting
back up and the other has error messages on the console and is not going to
be back up for a while (maybe Thursday).

Now why NEXRAD3 seems to be a problem I can't fathom (no other feeds
affected? or just no other feeds as requested?). The configs are the same.

Joe, let me see if I can pinpoint what might be causing this problem for
you.

Donna
--
Donna Cote
Academy for Advanced Telecommunications and

--
Donna Cote
Academy for Advanced Telecommunications and
   Learning Technologies
Texas A&M University
  • Search the ldm-users archives: