[ldm-users] noaaport volume maxima

HRRR over noaaport is having distribution issues again... notice here beginning wih 21z file sizes show as incomplete:
http://modelweather.com/files/noaaport/noaaport.hrrr.2016.12.10.png

Another interesting factor is that over the last few days, noaaport volume has 'flatlines' near 50mb which is indicative that perhaps a maxima in volume has been reached during peak times? notice in the following chart:
http://modelweather.com/files/noaaport/noaaport.volume.2016.12.10.png

that 50M maximas are reached with that one teenie peak of about 55M ... when reading the chart 'new' is on the right 'old' left, and 'down' means incoming data volumes... both of my dishes run incoming from noaaport (novra) on a dedicated nic to ensure proper volume analysis...

if anyone else notices their HRRR having problems around 21z.. please let me know.. I'm trying to write some workarounds to accomodate for old data :/

Cheers,

--patrick

…………………………………………………………...........

Patrick L. Francis

Vice President of Research & Development

Aeris Weather

http://aerisweather.com/

http://modelweather.com/

wxprofessor@xxxxxxxxx