Re: [ldm-users] The passing of Jeff Lake

This evening, one of the lists more prolific LDM users, Jeff Lake, passed away this evening due to complications from MS.

Thoughts and prayers to the friends and family of Jeff Lake, a man who has toiled long in our little community...

1 Thesalonians 4:13-14 may help bring some peace to those who grieve..

13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.

Rest in Peace Jeff.

--patrick

…………………………………………………………

Patrick L. Francis