Re: [ldm-users] [DATAFLOW #RXH-16399-154] NOAAPort ReXmits

Hello Patrick,

Sorry for the delay in response due to the holiday weekend. It looks things
have settled down a bit from the higher volume that you sent us the screenshot
of on Sunday. I'm fairly new to these NOAAPort volumes so what is typical of a
baseline that you've seen? My best guess is that due to the active weather over
the weekend, there was a higher volume than normal with the volume dropping
back to a more normal range now.

Dustin Sheffler
NCEP Central Operations

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 08:55:20 -0500, "Patrick L. Francis"
<wxprofessor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Retransmits have been occurring again since around 21Z yesterday.. here
> is a screen cap of NOAAPort Volume over that time:
>
> http://modelweather.com/files/cases/2017/01/noaaport.rexmits.2017.01.15.png
>
> and live statistics plus archive if you wish to view here:
> http://modelweather.com/noaaport/status/
>
> Hakuna Matata
>
> --patrick
>
> ??????????????????????...........