Re: [ldm-users] Quick notes on LDM 6.13.6

Yeah, but why did this just start happening with 6.13.6?

This one was my fault  ...

I sent some errors off list to Steve and G that I had not run across before with the 6.13.6 install, so I setup a separate box on its own ... back when NWS upgraded the feeds we had to :

sysctl -w net.ipv4.ipfrag_max_dist=4096
sysctl -p

as a preinstall step (for NOAAPort users only)... I didn't do that on the test box because it wasn't in "muscle memory" from over the years... but since I forgot it seemed prudent to show the list my mistake in case they run across those errors, then all they have to do is the above to fix

happy super bowl

..

PNG image

PNG image