Re: [ldm-users] ctn

  • To: Ryan Hickman <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] ctn
  • From: Gilbert Sebenste <gilbert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 17:58:34 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Thanks, Ryan. And I mean to say the backup site in Fairmont, WV at the NASA
facility. NOAA’s Vienna, VA site has not been used as  a backup for a while,
and I know it had issues…

The C/N is now back up to where it should be.

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste
Staff Meteorologist

Environmental Health and Safety
Labs for Wellness 154 | DeKalb, Illinois 60115
815-753-5492
gilbert@xxxxxxx<mailto:gilbert@xxxxxxx>
http://weather.admin.niu.edu<http://weather.admin.niu.edu/>

Everyone. Home. Safely.