Re: [ldm-users] NOAAport following switch back to Primary (NY) uplink - 2017 02 13

  • To: Jared P Bostic <jpbostic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] NOAAport following switch back to Primary (NY) uplink - 2017 02 13
  • From: Stephen Adams <sadams@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 13:48:31 -0600
There is this:

NOXX01 KWBC 131833

>From - NCO/SS
 .
To - All
 .
Subject - NCF OUTAGE
 .
NCF Core Routers have failed.
Engineers are looking for a work around.
Most data for the US is affected including
RADARs.

Tech Control / Silver Spring Maryland /djt

Steve
Stephen D. Adams
Vice President - Research and Development
AWIS Weather Services, Inc.
1735 East University Drive, Suite 101
Auburn, AL 36830-5204

Website: http://www.awis.com