Re: [ldm-users] NIU.edu permanent server shutdown and closure

  • To: "Rodger R. Getz" <rgetz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] NIU.edu permanent server shutdown and closure
  • From: Gilbert Sebenste <gilbert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:06:50 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Rodger and Christian,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I might still come back in some way or
another if things can work out elsewhere. Besides, who is going to torture
Emmerson and Yoksas about LDM and McIDAS if I don’t? ☺

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste
Staff Meteorologist

Environmental Health and Safety
Labs for Wellness 154 | DeKalb, Illinois 60115
815-753-5492
gilbert@xxxxxxx<mailto:gilbert@xxxxxxx>
http://weather.admin.niu.edu<http://weather.admin.niu.edu/>

Everyone. Home. Safely.