Re: [ldm-users] Beams missing from top level scan in level 2 NEXRAD data

  • To: Gilbert Sebenste <gilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Beams missing from top level scan in level 2 NEXRAD data
  • From: Greg Stossmeister <gstoss@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:02:29 -0600
Gilbert,
     We are still using LDM 6.11.2 - a ways behind I know. I'm not sure
what you mean by coding software - how we are looking at the data? We are
using an NCAR package called CIDD for visualizing the data. I think the
problem may be I'm not saving these files in a two-step process as
described here: https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/radar.html I'm only using
the first pattern.

Thanks,
    Greg