Re: [ldm-users] Beams missing from top level scan in level 2 NEXRAD data

  • To: Gilbert Sebenste <gilbert@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Beams missing from top level scan in level 2 NEXRAD data
  • From: Greg Stossmeister <gstoss@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:51:44 -0600
Gilbert,
    Thanks for your help. I'm supporting several field campaigns right now
so I'll have to wait to upgrade to a new version. I may be able to install
the new version on a vm that I can use for everything else once my field
campaigns are over. I haven't run ldm on a vm so I don't know if that is
problematic or not but it is a possibility.

Thanks again for your help!
    Greg