Re: [ldm-users] ldmd.conf with noaaport

ahh not sure I added 109 and 110, but no change. Seems the sat data is on PID
108

So I do have now 101 thru 110 for PID's in

Still no GOES-R

Ray
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 5:05pm, "Ryan Hickman" <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

106, 107 and 108.

[root@x ~]# cmcs -ip 192.168.0.9 -pw x -shpid
 MPE PIDs being processed: 101 102 103 104 105
 106 107 108 109 110
 201

If using a Novra receiver, command option is -add.

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 3:02 PM, Patrick L. Francis <[ wxprofessor@xxxxxxxxx ](