[ldm-users] flood+ notam.atmos.uiuc.edu are down

We have a scheduled power outage in a data center here at UIUC.
Unfortunately, my plans to keep these services going have fell through as a
critical bit of infrastructure is on a circuit that got turned prematurely off
by some knucklehead that looks exactly like me.         So unfortunately
they're down now and will be until sometime early afternoon on Saturday.

My apologies for anyone this adversely impacts!

David Wojtowicz, Coord of Research and IT
School of Earth, Society and Environment (SESE)
Depts of Atmospheric Sciences, Geology, Geography and GIS
davidw@xxxxxxxxxxxx +1-217-333-8390

  • Search the ldm-users archives: