Re: [ldm-users] GOES-16 historical data?

  • To: Ryan May <rmay@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] GOES-16 historical data?
  • From: Victor Gensini <vgensini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 16:56:25 -0500
Hi all,

I cannot guarantee that this will continue, but I worked with Daryl
Herzmann (ISU) to get something flowing before I left NIU. It's static
imagery, but easy to grab for case studies, etc.

http://mtarchive.geol.iastate.edu/2017/08/27/cod/sat/goes16/

Change the date in the URL for specific access.

Best,

Victor Gensini
Assistant Professor
Northern Illinois University