Re: [ldm-users] puerto rico

We are seeing the data from these two radars on NOAAPort. The two mobile
radars are positioned on the east (Jose Aponte de la Torre Airport) and west
(Rafael Hernandez Airport)  ends of the island. The reflectivity data is in
16 data levels and extends about 100km as shown in the attached images.
There is a 16 level storm relative velocity product that also extends out
about 100 km (but velocity values look a little flakey when looped).

(h/t Unisys Senior Radar Product Engineer Mark Logan)

Mark generated a couple images, I've uploaded them to my public Google
Drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9nNu-es94JMclRxcHFLd3I5WlU

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9nNu-es94JMQVBRVjNMRThiTnc

Brian K. Hughes, PMP, ITIL v3 | Director | Weather Information and
Technology Solutions

Unisys | Federal Systems | Direct 703-234-9875 | Cell 717-435-0010 |
<mailto:brian.hughes@xxxxxxxxxx> brian.hughes@xxxxxxxxxx |
<http://weather.unisys.com/> weather.unisys.com

2476 Swedesford Road | Malvern, PA 19355 |  <https://about.me/bkhughes>
about.me/bkhughes

 <http://www.unisys.com/>

MATERIAL and is for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its
attachments from all devices.

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/unisys>    <http://twitter.com/unisyscorp>
<https://plus.google.com/+UnisysCorp/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/theunisyschannel>