Re: [ldm-users] GOES-16 visible bands may be finally fixed

Pete,

Yes, I've noticed that too.  I haven't peered into the data to check, but
because I require all tiles to be present before processing, I'm assuming
the tiles are coming in but with swaths of "missing" values (reference the
Sectorized_CMI:_FillValue variable).

Prior to now I've colored missing values white most of the time to hide the
black pixel problem.  Now I'm making missing values black, so if you notice
that change on COD's site, that's why.

-Mike

Mike Zuranski
Meteorology Support Analyst