Re: [ldm-users] GOES-18 Interleave and Band 7 Anomaly

Thanks for sharing Mike!

Unfortunate that we're experiencing this and certainly hope that it gets
resolved. Having two non-nominal satellites in the same sector is
unfortunate but a single band (Band 7/GOES-18) vs multiple bands (Band 10,
12 & 16/GOES-17) is obviously better. Looking forward to further
information on what might be happening and potential correction or
mitigation.