Re: [ldm-users] No data flowing on IDS|DDPLUS|HDS|UNIWISC feed?

Greetings,

At this time the IDD looks healthy, I cannot replicate your symptoms.

I just tried running the same notifyme command you ran and I saw the data I
expected, same for idd.ssec.wisc.edu.  I wasn't ALLOW'd to request
from PSU's machine, but their RTSTATS look good as well (The dropoff at the
end is for the current/incomplete hour):
https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?IDS|DDPLUS+idd.meteo.psu.edu
https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_num_nc?IDS|DDPLUS+idd.meteo.psu.edu

Did something change with your environment or network recently?  Do you see
any errors in your ~/var/logs/ldmd.log file?

Best,
-Mike

*Mike Zuranski*
Data Engineer II