[ldm-users] 20230524: Re: NOAAPort down?

Hi Robert,

On 5/24/23 12:10, Mullenax, Robert R. (WFF-820.0)[PERATON INC] via ldm-users wrote:
I am not seeing any data flowing on NOAAPort either from our sketchy signal dish or my IDD backup. Is anyone else seeing data?

We are seeing traffic on our NOAAPort ingest machines and in the feeds
derived from NOAAPort on our IDD toplevel relay clusters.

Is there something specific that you are looking for, or is everything
missing?

* Tom Yoksas                                      UCAR Unidata Program *
* (303) 497-8642 (last resort)                           P.O. Box 3000 *
* yoksas@xxxxxxxx                                    Boulder, CO 80307 *
* Unidata WWW Service                     http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/ *

  • Search the ldm-users archives: