Re: [ldm-users] Synoptic data from Sweden

  • To: "Mullenax, Robert R. (WFF-820.0)[PERATON INC]" <robert.r.mullenax@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] Synoptic data from Sweden
  • From: Stonie Cooper <cooper@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 08:12:41 -0600
This doesn't really answer your question, but specific to your example, I
find that Ritsem is on the stream, but with syntopic ID 02012, not 02013,
as the ogimet shows.

*Stonie Cooper*, PhD
Software Engineer III
NSF Unidata Program Center
*I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the traditional home of
The **Chahiksichahiks (**Pawnee), The **Umoⁿhoⁿ (**Omaha), and The **Jiwere
(**Otoe).*