Re: [ldm-users] Ongoing NEXRAD3 Outage

One would think, given all the feeds on the SBN use the same "network"
after a point, but I suppose it's conceivable that somewhere in the
aggregation of national L3 data that a critical site was affected... I
don't think I'm tracking anything at a granularity that would let me dig
into that theory though.

As long as the data keeps flowing,
-Mike

*Mike Zuranski*