[mcidas-x] Read GVAR data with McIDAS

First of all, I would like to thank everybody who helped us last week.
We managed to produce the desired images, on time.

Now the work continues.

We need support on the following: about a month ago, you provided us
with a GVAR data (FD20080130_1145.gvar). We'd like to be able to process
(display, remap, etc.) that data with McIDAS.
 - How can we do that?
 - Where does that GVAR come from?

We would like to mount an ADDE server to provide that data (for testing
purposes), but it's not clear what kind of data it handles.
At first, we understood that McIDAS is capable of processing GVAR data,
that's why we are trying to obtain GVAR in the same format as the one
you provided us. But other than the structure created by the SDI
ingestor, we can't find in the documentation how to process GVAR files.

Best regards,

Carlos de la Torre
--
Centro Espacial Teófilo Tabanera
Comisión Nacional de Actividades Espaciales (CONAE)

  • Search the mcidas-x archives: