Re: [mcidas-x] How Activate or Use the Command LIne in McIDAS V?

  • To: Boris Vladimir Comi <glez_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [mcidas-x] How Activate or Use the Command LIne in McIDAS V?
  • From: McIDAS Help Desk <mug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:40:36 -0500

Hi Boris --

Thank you for your interest in McIDAS-V. Your questions have been posted to the McIDAS-V forums and can be found at the following locations:

Command line question:
http://dcdbs.ssec.wisc.edu/mcidasv/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=966

Unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu server question:
http://dcdbs.ssec.wisc.edu/mcidasv/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=967

Thank you --
Bob Carp
McIDAS User Services

On 10/19/2011 9:00 PM, Boris Vladimir Comi wrote:
hello, how I can activate or use the command line in McIDAS V? I must have installed McIDAS X? is there any way to connect remotely? I am a student of the Centre for Atmospheric Sciences at the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico and i am using McIDAS V for for analyzing mesoscale convective systems in Mexico. I'm connecting to the server unidata2.ssec.wissc.edu, via ftp, to get data of the GOES 10 and 12 satellite . Is there any way to access these data directly from McIDAS V?

*LCA. Boris Vladimir Comi Gonzalez
**Centro de Ciencias de la Atmosfera*
*Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México*

  • Search the mcidas-x archives: