[mcidas-x] (no subject)

Hi , I have a question regarding an image processed in McIDAS V, I hope you can
help.
 I displayed an image with infrared channel data and it put the colored bar
represents the values ​​of bright (so I chose during the deployment of the
image). My question is there any way (method) to convert these values ​​of
bright (as in the attachment:27abrl15)) to units of brightness temperature.

I would like my final product came out with the same image quality of the
attachment but with the temperature units

Boris Vladimir Comi Gonzalez
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Grupo de Tormentas Convecivas

  • Search the mcidas-x archives: