------- Forwarded Message

From: Jerrold Robaidek <robo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:25:32 -0500

Hello,

We are currently designing a new website and user interface for the
University of Wisconsin SSEC Geostationary Satellite Archive
Inventory.  The current plan is to provide the user with full control
over what data fields they can search on and what data they will to see
in their output.  Although we plan to provide the user with full
control, we would still like to offer a default search and default
output that might work for most users.

We would appreciate it if you would take the time to fill out our short
survey.

We would like all responses no later than June 15. If you took our
initial survey, please take this one too as it is more in depth that
the initial one.

Thank you in advance for your help.

https://uwmadison.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=3DSV_9WBKBgtWb4zBwSo

Jerrold Robaidek

--
Jerrold Robaidek                        Email: robo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SSEC Data Center                        Phone: (608) 262-6025

------- End of Forwarded Message

  • Search the mcidas-x archives: