[needdata] Eta, RUC, or anything else

Dear Needata list,

Does anyone have access to Numerical Weather Prediction (NWP) output in GRIB format for the period 1 January 2003 through 31 May 2004? The NWP could be Eta, RUC, or any other mesoscale modeling system. I only need output from the 12 UTC cycle, and for forecast hours 03, 06, 09, 12, 15, 18, 21, and 24. I need the grid spacing to be no greater than 20-km. Thus, AWIPS GRID 215 would be acceptable. I would like a CONUS domain, or at the very least, a domain that covers South Texas, and the Western Gulf of Mexico (25-30 North Latitude; 95-103 West Longitude). I cannot locate output with these restrictions from the NOMADS project.

Sincerely,

Waylon

--
Waylon Collins (Senior Forecaster)