Re: [needdata] archived satellite data

Hi Brian,

Unidata with SSEC make archived satellite data available to our community:

To see the procedure to do this, please visit:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/unirec.html

Let me know if you have any further questions about accessing this data.

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber                                    jweber@xxxxxxxx        :

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008, Pettegrew, Brian P (UMC-Student) wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I'm curious to whether or not anyone archives or knows how to access
> archived satellite data.  I'm looking particularly for satellite from
> 12-13 October 2007.
>

> Thank you in advance
>

> Brian Pettegrew

  • Search the needdata archives: